Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to PigeonPBX, a Unified Communications PBX System based on Asterisk. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. PigeonPBX offers a cloud-based subscription PBX system, which can be easily configured by users with the most common features. Users can purchase VoIP numbers from PigeonPBX.
2. We do not allow our services to be used for fraudulent activities. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards fraudulent activities, including but not limited to phishing, spam, or any other illegal activities. Any user found to be engaging in fraudulent activities will have their account terminated immediately.
3. PigeonPBX reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service of any user who violates our terms and conditions.
4. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account information, including their login credentials and any personal information.
5. PigeonPBX is not responsible for any loss of data or interruption of service caused by third-party software or hardware.
6. Users may not resell or redistribute PigeonPBX services without written permission.
7. PigeonPBX reserves the right to modify or discontinue any service at any time without notice.
8. By using PigeonPBX services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PigeonPBX, its affiliates, and licensors from any claims arising out of your use of our services.
9. These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between PigeonPBX and its users and supersede all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, whether written or oral.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org